Salman Khan launches 1st `Being Human` store in Mumbai
New Delhi: Salman Khan, who has launched a chain of Being Human stores in Dubai earlier, has now opened his first clothing store in Mumbai.
The 47-year-old actor’s flagship store, which opend in Bandra’s Linking Road, will reportedly contain apparels like tees, shirts, trousers, jeans, and funky accessories.
According to reports, the proceeds from the sales will go to the foundation for education and health initiatives for the underprivileged.
The store will open to the public this week.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!