Sonakshi Sinha loves her nose ring
New Delhi: Actress Sonakshi Sinha is one of the few actresses who wears a nose accessory even on screen. She says it is convenient to wear and gives her the `desi` look.
Sonakshi Sinha had her nose pierced when she was 16.
"I have worn a nose ornament right from my first film (`Dabangg`) and I keep altering from a nose ring to a stud," Sonakshi, who is known for sporting various Indian avatars in her films, said in a statement.
The 26-year-old will flaunt a nose ring once again in her forthcoming film ‘Lootera’. The actress will wear a traditional nose ring, which also enhances her character in the movie.
"I have used a very traditional Bengali-looking nose stud in the shape of a flower. It`s a hassle-free accessory and is also the mark of an Indian woman," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic