Sonam Dubal celebrates decade in fashion with `Winter Garden` range
New Delhi: Designer Sonam Dubal celebrated tenth year of his label `Sanskar` with his latest collection titled `Winter Garden` at the ongoing autumn-winter edition of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW)
The five-day fashion extravaganza started here Wednesday and the designer showcased his collection on the second last day of the event.
"My collection resonates woman`s whole life in a single day. It also captures the innate and emotional spirit of much travelled person who reveals in the youthful spirit of wholeness," said the designer.
It comprised a mix of dresses, tunics, embroidered jackets and wool capes on the fabrics that were highly dominated by wool and silk.
Dubal also smartly played with some hand-woven textures including tie and die, embroidered patchworks and flower prints for the collection that was mix of modernity and traditionalism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season