Summer beauty trend 2014: Bright eyeliner
London: The soft, muted, pastel shades of spring-summer wardrobe are being contrasted with bright make-up and pink and orange lips, but don’t shun bright eyeliner either as it is in vogue like never before.
The soft, muted, pastel shades of spring-summer wardrobe are being contrasted with bright make-up and pink and orange lips, but don’t shun bright eyeliner either as it is in vogue like never before.
It’s an easy way to inject some colour into your summer look, and bright eyeliners are of lower maintenance than a lip colour.
Also, applying a good eyeliner can make you ready from morning till night, reportedly.
International designer Marc Jacobs featured bright blue shades in a recent collection. Also one witnessed orange liner at Vionnet`s show and gold was seen at the Dior show.
However, it is necessary to choose the colour to compliment your outfit and your eyes.
If you don’t want to attract too much attention just smudge a little into your waterline, or even just the bottom lash for a flash of colour.
For an adventurous look, try a futuristic liner style that actress Sophia Bush wore on the red carpet -- it certainly packs a punch and will ensure you standout this spring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic