Summer beauty trend 2014: Bright eyeliner
London: The soft, muted, pastel shades of spring-summer wardrobe are being contrasted with bright make-up and pink and orange lips, but don’t shun bright eyeliner either as it is in vogue like never before.
The soft, muted, pastel shades of spring-summer wardrobe are being contrasted with bright make-up and pink and orange lips, but don’t shun bright eyeliner either as it is in vogue like never before.
It’s an easy way to inject some colour into your summer look, and bright eyeliners are of lower maintenance than a lip colour.
Also, applying a good eyeliner can make you ready from morning till night, reportedly.
International designer Marc Jacobs featured bright blue shades in a recent collection. Also one witnessed orange liner at Vionnet`s show and gold was seen at the Dior show.
However, it is necessary to choose the colour to compliment your outfit and your eyes.
If you don’t want to attract too much attention just smudge a little into your waterline, or even just the bottom lash for a flash of colour.
For an adventurous look, try a futuristic liner style that actress Sophia Bush wore on the red carpet -- it certainly packs a punch and will ensure you standout this spring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season