Sunny Leone to wear ghagra choli for her debut item number?
New Delhi: Sunny Leone - who forayed into Bollywood with ‘Jism 2’ – is all set to try her hand (okay, feet!) at item dancing in ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
The former adult star performing an item number may be stale, but Sunny going desi for the number is definitely new news.
According to a leading daily, she will be sporting a ghagra choli with all the right accessories to go with her dress.
Tusshar Kapoor and John Abraham will be seen shaking a leg with her on the song.
Let’s wait and watch!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time