Sunny Leone to wear ghagra choli for her debut item number?
New Delhi: Sunny Leone - who forayed into Bollywood with ‘Jism 2’ – is all set to try her hand (okay, feet!) at item dancing in ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
The former adult star performing an item number may be stale, but Sunny going desi for the number is definitely new news.
According to a leading daily, she will be sporting a ghagra choli with all the right accessories to go with her dress.
Tusshar Kapoor and John Abraham will be seen shaking a leg with her on the song.
Let’s wait and watch!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH