Tarun Tahiliani`s Couture Exposition to start July 25
New Delhi: Ace desinger Tarun Tahiliani is back with his Couture Exposition - the fourth edition is set to start July 25 with the theme of Jewel Box.
The four-day event will take place at the DLF Emporio here. Reinterpreting the splendor of the age-old treasure box in a novel, modern way, the collection will be on display in the contemporary glass setting.
Bringing a culturally rooted, yet highly contemporary sensibility, the exposition will share the season`s newest trends, exquisite designs and jewel colors in bridal and occasion wear.
After that the exposition will head to Mumbai`s Mehboob studio Aug 6-7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly