Tarun Tahiliani`s Couture Exposition to start July 25
New Delhi: Ace desinger Tarun Tahiliani is back with his Couture Exposition - the fourth edition is set to start July 25 with the theme of Jewel Box.
The four-day event will take place at the DLF Emporio here. Reinterpreting the splendor of the age-old treasure box in a novel, modern way, the collection will be on display in the contemporary glass setting.
Bringing a culturally rooted, yet highly contemporary sensibility, the exposition will share the season`s newest trends, exquisite designs and jewel colors in bridal and occasion wear.
After that the exposition will head to Mumbai`s Mehboob studio Aug 6-7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic