Tarun Tahiliani`s Couture Exposition to start July 25
New Delhi: Ace desinger Tarun Tahiliani is back with his Couture Exposition - the fourth edition is set to start July 25 with the theme of Jewel Box.
The four-day event will take place at the DLF Emporio here. Reinterpreting the splendor of the age-old treasure box in a novel, modern way, the collection will be on display in the contemporary glass setting.
Bringing a culturally rooted, yet highly contemporary sensibility, the exposition will share the season`s newest trends, exquisite designs and jewel colors in bridal and occasion wear.
After that the exposition will head to Mumbai`s Mehboob studio Aug 6-7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Force 2' FIRST LOOK: John Abraham back as the tough guy!
- I'm a survivor of sexual assault: Viola Davis
- Brad Pitt cancels red carpet appearance, cites 'family situation'
- Ranbir Kapoor shares birthday with aunt Rima; grand bash for friends set tonight! Deets inside
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn