Tips on how to buy watch
London: If you wish to give a watch as a present, focus on personality and lifestyle of the person apart from the looks of the timepiece.
"It`s important to try and find a watch that not only looks great, but suits the personality and lifestyle of the person you are buying it for. Luckily, today`s watches offer an incredible range of styles and themes to suit everyone. There are several things you should keep in mind when it comes to choosing the perfect watch for someone," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Terry Markham, buyer and online merchandiser of WatchShop.com as saying.
Keep the following in mind too:
- The overall look: The selection of watch designs available is incredible, from elegant silhouettes, through more contemporary to urban inspired designs, there will be one that suits their style and lifestyle.
- Figure out the "must-have" features: Think about the features which would be most useful for the person. Will they need a watch that has a temperature gauge or helps them train for marathons, or does it need to look good with a suit?
- The fine details: From Swarovski crystals, and precious stones, to exotic materials and finishes, you can take your pick. If you think the person you are buying for would appreciate some glitz and glamour, it`s easy to track down an affordable timepiece that offers a hint of luxury and a healthy dose of glitzy appeal.
- Colours: Be it contrasting colours or vibrant solid-coloured pieces or more subtle ones, buy the one which is of the person`s choice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' first look: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt back again!
- Kangana Ranaut's father breaks his silence; says people unable to digest her success!
- Here’s a portal where mothers can share parenting tips