Tom Ford plans to open first London store
London: American designer Tom Ford is preparing to open his first standalone outlet on Sloane Street here.
The shop will have 8,000 square-foot space and the designer has signed a 1.3 mn pounds per year rental lease for the store, which will last 10 years, reports a website. It will be operational next year.
"With Tom Ford`s arrival, and Alberta Ferretti also opening a flagship store, it enhances the super luxury offering of the development and seals its reputation as a world-class fashion destination," said Hugh Seaborn, chief executive of The Cadogan Estate, which is leasing the store to the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show