Tom Ford plans to open first London store
London: American designer Tom Ford is preparing to open his first standalone outlet on Sloane Street here.
The shop will have 8,000 square-foot space and the designer has signed a 1.3 mn pounds per year rental lease for the store, which will last 10 years, reports a website. It will be operational next year.
"With Tom Ford`s arrival, and Alberta Ferretti also opening a flagship store, it enhances the super luxury offering of the development and seals its reputation as a world-class fashion destination," said Hugh Seaborn, chief executive of The Cadogan Estate, which is leasing the store to the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn