Underwood feels too young to have kids
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Carrie Underwood, who has been married to NHL player Mike Fisher for two years, feels she`s still young to start a family.
"It`s so funny, I still think of myself I guess being much younger than I actually am. I`m like, I`m too young to have kids when I`m 29 years old, so I`m really not. My mom had a couple in her early 20s and a lot of people do," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Underwood as saying.
"I don`t know, I guess it`s a sign of my immaturity in that area. I have only been married two years. I really want to enjoy that and really figure that out a little better before we start throwing so much responsibility into that," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai