Victoria Beckham graces cover of a magazine
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is set to turn 40 this month graced the cover of a magazine.
The 39-year-old former Spice Girl has flaunted an elegant red dress on the cover of a leading magazine`s April issue, reported a leading daily.
Beckham plans to celebrate her birthday by hosting a horse riding party with her celebrity friends in Los Angeles and hold a separate party in London.
The fashion designer has four children Harper, Brooklyn Romeo and Cruz with husband David Beckham.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!