Victoria Beckham leads British Fashion Awards nominations
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been nominated for two awards at the upcoming British Fashion Awards.
The 39-year-old designer is in the running for both the Brand of the Year and Red Carpet Designer prizes after being recognised for her contribution to the industry over the past years, reported Contactmusic.
Christopher Kane, Phoebe Philo of Celine, and Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen are set to go head-to-head for the Womenswear Designer of the Year award.
Meanwhile, Cara Delevingne, Edie Campbell and Sam Rollinson will be competing for this year`s Model of the Year trophy.
Last year`s winner Stella McCartney, who walked away with Designer of the Year and Designer Brand in 2012, has not been nominated for any of the awards this time.
The British Fashion Awards 2013 will take place on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn