Victoria Beckham leads British Fashion Awards nominations
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been nominated for two awards at the upcoming British Fashion Awards.
The 39-year-old designer is in the running for both the Brand of the Year and Red Carpet Designer prizes after being recognised for her contribution to the industry over the past years, reported Contactmusic.
Christopher Kane, Phoebe Philo of Celine, and Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen are set to go head-to-head for the Womenswear Designer of the Year award.
Meanwhile, Cara Delevingne, Edie Campbell and Sam Rollinson will be competing for this year`s Model of the Year trophy.
Last year`s winner Stella McCartney, who walked away with Designer of the Year and Designer Brand in 2012, has not been nominated for any of the awards this time.
The British Fashion Awards 2013 will take place on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance