Victoria-David step out in colour coordinated outfits
New York: Model turned fashion designer Victoria Beckham wore an outfit matching to her husband and former footballer David Beckham at Met Gala here.
The star-studded charity event took place here Monday.
The 40-year-old and David arrived at the event wearing cream-coloured outfits and posed happily for the cameras, reports contactmusic.com.
Victoria, who raises four children with David, wore a floor length gown, while her husband paired his black bow tie and trousers with a cream suit jacket.
The couple seemed to have a great time at the annual event, as Victoria took to Twitter: "So much fun tonight at the MetGala. Thank u team VB, amazing dress!!! I love u all (sic)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar