Victoria-David step out in colour coordinated outfits
New York: Model turned fashion designer Victoria Beckham wore an outfit matching to her husband and former footballer David Beckham at Met Gala here.
The star-studded charity event took place here Monday.
The 40-year-old and David arrived at the event wearing cream-coloured outfits and posed happily for the cameras, reports contactmusic.com.
Victoria, who raises four children with David, wore a floor length gown, while her husband paired his black bow tie and trousers with a cream suit jacket.
The couple seemed to have a great time at the annual event, as Victoria took to Twitter: "So much fun tonight at the MetGala. Thank u team VB, amazing dress!!! I love u all (sic)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!