Victoria-David step out in colour coordinated outfits
New York: Model turned fashion designer Victoria Beckham wore an outfit matching to her husband and former footballer David Beckham at Met Gala here.
The star-studded charity event took place here Monday.
The 40-year-old and David arrived at the event wearing cream-coloured outfits and posed happily for the cameras, reports contactmusic.com.
Victoria, who raises four children with David, wore a floor length gown, while her husband paired his black bow tie and trousers with a cream suit jacket.
The couple seemed to have a great time at the annual event, as Victoria took to Twitter: "So much fun tonight at the MetGala. Thank u team VB, amazing dress!!! I love u all (sic)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic