‘Wacky’ Helena Bonham Carter is the new face of Marc Jacobs
London: Actress Helena Bonham Carter has been named as the latest face of U.S label, Marc Jacobs.
The ‘King``s Speech’ star posed for the campaign wearing a futuristic nude dress and polka-dot tights.
“It was a triumph! It made me laugh because I thought it was a joke when I found out,” the Daily Mail quoted the actress as telling the New York Daily News.
“But when I saw the article, I thought, ‘Oh, the photos they’ve chosen are as bad as the ones they print when I’m worst dressed.’” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!