‘Wacky’ Helena Bonham Carter is the new face of Marc Jacobs
London: Actress Helena Bonham Carter has been named as the latest face of U.S label, Marc Jacobs.
The ‘King``s Speech’ star posed for the campaign wearing a futuristic nude dress and polka-dot tights.
“It was a triumph! It made me laugh because I thought it was a joke when I found out,” the Daily Mail quoted the actress as telling the New York Daily News.
“But when I saw the article, I thought, ‘Oh, the photos they’ve chosen are as bad as the ones they print when I’m worst dressed.’” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra