Waheeda Rehman, Rekha inspire my fashion sense: Sonam Kapoor
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Sonam Kapoor is probably the first true fashionista Bollywood has seen. Talking about her inspirations Sonam termed Waheeda Rehman and Rekha as people she looks up to.
The actress said: “I look at Waheeda Rehman and Rekha for the choices that she made in their career as an actor. There was a lot of warmth and happiness in her acting."
"My mother is an inspiration too," she added.
She also stated that she looks up to Hollywood actresses Cate Blanchet and Kate Winslet.
"Internationally, I look at Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet for the way they carry themselves,” said the `Ranjhanaa` star.
Sonam is working on the remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee`s ` Khubsoorat in the role of Manju which was played by Rekha in the movie.
She is also slated to star in `Dolly Ki Doli` and `Prem Ratan Dhan Payo` opposite Salman Khan.
(With Agency Inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!