Waheeda Rehman, Rekha inspire my fashion sense: Sonam Kapoor
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Sonam Kapoor is probably the first true fashionista Bollywood has seen. Talking about her inspirations Sonam termed Waheeda Rehman and Rekha as people she looks up to.
The actress said: “I look at Waheeda Rehman and Rekha for the choices that she made in their career as an actor. There was a lot of warmth and happiness in her acting."
"My mother is an inspiration too," she added.
She also stated that she looks up to Hollywood actresses Cate Blanchet and Kate Winslet.
"Internationally, I look at Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet for the way they carry themselves,” said the `Ranjhanaa` star.
Sonam is working on the remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee`s ` Khubsoorat in the role of Manju which was played by Rekha in the movie.
She is also slated to star in `Dolly Ki Doli` and `Prem Ratan Dhan Payo` opposite Salman Khan.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how