Wear bright lip colours in monsoon
New Delhi: Getting ready for a casual evening or a corporate event - try bright and bold lip colours that go well with casual, corporate or ethnic wears.
Makeup artist Niti Luthra says neon colours like hot pinks, corals, red, orange are very much in trend.
"Neon shades are perfect for monsoon. Shades like corals, hot pinks and ruby red work well with every outfit. But avoid gloss, as it makes the look stickier," said Luthra.
Luthra feels a woman should be aware of the best ways to apply a lip colour as it can make or ruin the looks.
"First, apply a lip balm, then outline your lips with lip pencil and smudge it with a lip smudger. Then fill in the colour," she said.
The makeup artist also suggests that one should apply long lasting lipsticks, which are non transferable and smudge proof.
"Avoid applying cream based lipsticks and glosses. For longer effect, one can use lip fix by mixing it with lipstick," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn