Why Pakistani Lawn designers make beeline towards Bollywood faces
Karachi: The appearance of several Bollywood beauties on promotional ads of Pakistani Lawn designers has raised questions about the need of using Indian celebs, like Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor, to pivot people towards the collections.
Crescent Lawn`s owner Faraz Manan said that he relied on Indian faces with extensive planning and had a solid marketing strategy behind it and thus, the brand has became a well-known name in the region,a leading daily reported.
Manan said that the `Jab We Met` actress was the Begum of one of the most illustrious Muslim dynasties of the subcontinent and understands the concept of salwar kameez more than before.
Safinaz Muneer of the brand SanaSafinaz said that the `endorsed` and maintenance of its quality are more important than the `endorser` and it was not the model who sells the clothes, but the designs and their quality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!