Why Pakistani Lawn designers make beeline towards Bollywood faces
Karachi: The appearance of several Bollywood beauties on promotional ads of Pakistani Lawn designers has raised questions about the need of using Indian celebs, like Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor, to pivot people towards the collections.
Crescent Lawn`s owner Faraz Manan said that he relied on Indian faces with extensive planning and had a solid marketing strategy behind it and thus, the brand has became a well-known name in the region,a leading daily reported.
Manan said that the `Jab We Met` actress was the Begum of one of the most illustrious Muslim dynasties of the subcontinent and understands the concept of salwar kameez more than before.
Safinaz Muneer of the brand SanaSafinaz said that the `endorsed` and maintenance of its quality are more important than the `endorser` and it was not the model who sells the clothes, but the designs and their quality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!
- Ritesh Sidhwani quashes rumours 'Raees' being postponed
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off