Wonderful to work with Keira Knightley, Adam Levine: Indian stylist
New Delhi: Indian stylist and costume designer Arjun Bhasin, who had put together the looks for the cast of musical romance `Begin Again`, including actors Keira Knightley and Adam Levine, says it was a wonderful experience working with them and a “fun challenge” too.
The film released in India Friday.
"It was a really wonderful experience working with them. I was used to seeing Keira in period films or in high fashion clothing in magazines. It was a fun challenge to make her more contemporary and more approachable. The real inspiration for characters of Begin Again was always people I see on the streets of New York,” the designer told reporters.
He has previously dressed up the star cast in Bollywood films including `Dil Chahta Hai`, `Luck By Chance` and `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`.
Apart from being associated with films on this side of the world, Bhasin has also worked on crossover movies like “Monsoon Wedding” as well as international movies like `The Reluctant Fundamentalist`, `Life of Pi`, `Broke Even` and `Just A Kiss`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly