Wonderful to work with Keira Knightley, Adam Levine: Indian stylist
New Delhi: Indian stylist and costume designer Arjun Bhasin, who had put together the looks for the cast of musical romance `Begin Again`, including actors Keira Knightley and Adam Levine, says it was a wonderful experience working with them and a “fun challenge” too.
The film released in India Friday.
"It was a really wonderful experience working with them. I was used to seeing Keira in period films or in high fashion clothing in magazines. It was a fun challenge to make her more contemporary and more approachable. The real inspiration for characters of Begin Again was always people I see on the streets of New York,” the designer told reporters.
He has previously dressed up the star cast in Bollywood films including `Dil Chahta Hai`, `Luck By Chance` and `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`.
Apart from being associated with films on this side of the world, Bhasin has also worked on crossover movies like “Monsoon Wedding” as well as international movies like `The Reluctant Fundamentalist`, `Life of Pi`, `Broke Even` and `Just A Kiss`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance