Wonderful to work with Keira Knightley, Adam Levine: Indian stylist
New Delhi: Indian stylist and costume designer Arjun Bhasin, who had put together the looks for the cast of musical romance `Begin Again`, including actors Keira Knightley and Adam Levine, says it was a wonderful experience working with them and a “fun challenge” too.
The film released in India Friday.
"It was a really wonderful experience working with them. I was used to seeing Keira in period films or in high fashion clothing in magazines. It was a fun challenge to make her more contemporary and more approachable. The real inspiration for characters of Begin Again was always people I see on the streets of New York,” the designer told reporters.
He has previously dressed up the star cast in Bollywood films including `Dil Chahta Hai`, `Luck By Chance` and `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`.
Apart from being associated with films on this side of the world, Bhasin has also worked on crossover movies like “Monsoon Wedding” as well as international movies like `The Reluctant Fundamentalist`, `Life of Pi`, `Broke Even` and `Just A Kiss`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Recreating 2000 hit 'Kala Chashma' was challenging: Indeep Bakshi
- Justin Bieber planning his own funeral
- Hilarious! We bet every South Indian is tired of hearing these stereotypical things – Watch
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic