Wonderful to work with Keira Knightley, Adam Levine: Indian stylist
New Delhi: Indian stylist and costume designer Arjun Bhasin, who had put together the looks for the cast of musical romance `Begin Again`, including actors Keira Knightley and Adam Levine, says it was a wonderful experience working with them and a “fun challenge” too.
The film released in India Friday.
"It was a really wonderful experience working with them. I was used to seeing Keira in period films or in high fashion clothing in magazines. It was a fun challenge to make her more contemporary and more approachable. The real inspiration for characters of Begin Again was always people I see on the streets of New York,” the designer told reporters.
He has previously dressed up the star cast in Bollywood films including `Dil Chahta Hai`, `Luck By Chance` and `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara`.
Apart from being associated with films on this side of the world, Bhasin has also worked on crossover movies like “Monsoon Wedding” as well as international movies like `The Reluctant Fundamentalist`, `Life of Pi`, `Broke Even` and `Just A Kiss`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!