Mother's Day recipe: Crepes Du Fromage
For 6 to 8 pancakes:
Chef Rohit Kumar Sharma of Cafe Immigrant.
Ingredients: For 6 to 8 pancakes:
- 350 ml milk
- 175 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30g butter
For the béchamel sauce:
- 25 g nut butter
- 30 g flour
- 500 ml milk
- Paprika (1 pinch)
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 30 g grated cheese parmesan
- 250 g mushrooms, Broccoli
- Prepare the batter: Mix the milk and the flour. Add a pinch of salt, eggs and melted butter. Butter a pancake pan, add a ladle of batter cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Prepare the béchamel sauce: melt the butter, add the flour all at once, mix thoroughly and leave golden. As soon as blended, add milk all at once and stir until boiling so that it does not form lumps. Add the cream, grated cheese, Parmesan, nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Sauté the mushrooms and broccoli in butter.
- Put 2 tablespoons of bechamel in each pancake. Add mushrooms and brocolli, wrap the pancakes, put them in a dish, add grated cheese, breadcrumbs and some butter. Bake for about 20 minutes at 225 ° C. Be sure to watch cooking.
- Serve Hot
This recipe has been contributed by Chef Rohit Kumar Sharma of Cafe Immigrant