Craziest ice cream flavours to try this summer
New York: If you want to cool down this summer with ice cream, chuck the usual and try strange varieties like jellyfish, avocado and mamushi snake.
Huffingtonpost.com shares a list of crazy ice cream flavours:
* Raw horse flesh ice cream: You can try a scoop of raw horse flesh at Ice Cream City inside Namja Town, an indoor amusement park in Tokyo.
* Gin ice cream: At Murphy`s in Ireland, you can get your kids hooked on the taste of gin early by treating them to ice cream flavoured with the hard stuff.
* Mushy peas and fish ice cream: Teare Woods Luxury Ice Cream Parlour in England is where you can indulge in scoops of minty mushy peas and fish flavours, topped with bits of battered cod and served with a french fry.
* Jellyfish ice cream: Charlie Francis, founder of British ice cream company Lick Me I`m Delicious, created ice cream that uses jellyfish protein as the main ingredient. When you lick it, the ice cream glows.
* Avocado ice cream: It`s great in sandwiches and if you wish to know if avocado tastes good as ice cream too, head to Fenocchio in Nice, France.
* Mamushi snake ice cream: The ice cream flavour is found in Tokyo. Mamushi is one of the most venomous snakes in Japan and it`s actually listed as one of the ingredients in the ice cream.