Lettuce 2 cups (coarsely chopped)
Onion rings 1 Tbsp
Tomato 1 cup, diced
Cucumber 1 cup, sliced
Capsicum 1 Tbsp, chopped lengthwise (1 inch)
Lime/lemon juice 2 tsp
Mint or coriander leaves 1 Tbsp, minced
Olive oil 1 Tbsp
Vinegar 2 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Garlic powder 1 tsp (Optional)
Salt to taste
1. Mix lettuce, cucumber, onion and capsicum in a bowl.
2. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and coriander.
3. Pour over salad in the bowl and toss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!