Navratri Special: Aloo Pulao
Enjoy the delicious aloo pulao in the festive season of Navratri.
Potato 1 big sized
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Rice 1 cup
Ghee 2 tsp
Cloves 2 pieces
Salt as per taste
Cardamom 2 pieces
Cinnamon 1 piece
Green coriander to garnish
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Water 3 cup
Melt ghee in a karahi and add in cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Blend well.
When the blended ingredients start giving off fragrance, mix in potato and rice. Stir-fry to a light brown colour.
Mix salt, chilli powder and water and bring them to a boil.
Cover the karahi and let the mixed items boil slowly at low temperature for 10-15 minutes.
Decorate with green coriander. Serve sizzling hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes