Recipe: Aloo Pakora
Try out this classic monsoon recipe snack.
• 6 Large potatoes
• 2 Cups besan
• 1 Cup water
• 4 Cups oil
• 2 tsp Red chilli powder
• 1 tsp Mango powder
• Salt to taste
• Wash potatoes and cut it into thin slices.
• Add water to besan and make a batter of thick consistency.
• Add red chilli powder, mango powder.
• Blend it well.
• Heat the oil.
• Dip each piece of potato in batter.
• Fry these potato pieces one by one till they turn golden brown.
• Serve hot Aloo Pakora with tomato sauce.