Recipe: Baileys mocha frappe
* 2 cups ice cubes
* 80ml (1/3 cup) Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur
* 1 tbs instant coffee
* 80ml (1/3 cup) milk
* Chocolate topping, to serve
1. Place the ice cubes, Baileys, instant coffee and milk in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth.
2. Swirl the chocolate topping around the rim of 2 serving glasses. Top with the Baileys mixture to serve
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here