Recipe: Bhang Lassi
The occasion of Holi is incomplete without Bhang Lassi!
Cannabis (Bhang), 1/2 ounce
Warm whole milk, 2 cups
Sugar, 1/2 cup
Coconut milk, 1 tablespoon
Chopped almonds, 1 tablespoon
Powdered ginger, 1/8 teaspoon
Garam masala, a pinch
Grenadine, 1/2 teaspoon
Water, 1 cup
Bring water to a boil in a teapot.
Add cannabis to the water.
Brew for about 8 to 10 minutes. Strain the mixture.
Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tablespoon of milk. Repeat the process several times.
Strain the milk into another bowl. Keep it aside.
Add a little more milk to the cannabis. Grind it along with the chopped almonds. Repeat the process a few times.
Remove the cannabis. Pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
Add the sugar, ginger and garam masala to it. Continue stirring the mixture till smooth.
The Bhang Lassi is ready to serve!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana