Recipe: Bhang Lassi
Holi is simply incomplete without this!
1/2 Ounce cannabis
2 Cups warm whole milk
1/2 Cup sugar
1 tbsp Coconut milk
1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
1 Pinch garam masala
1/2 tsp Grenadine
1 Cup water
Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times.
Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan