Recipe: Bhang Lassi
Holi is simply incomplete without this!
1/2 Ounce cannabis
2 Cups warm whole milk
1/2 Cup sugar
1 tbsp Coconut milk
1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
1 Pinch garam masala
1/2 tsp Grenadine
1 Cup water
Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times.
Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: Rs 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer