Recipe: Bhang Lassi
Holi is simply incomplete without this!
1/2 Ounce cannabis
2 Cups warm whole milk
1/2 Cup sugar
1 tbsp Coconut milk
1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
1 Pinch garam masala
1/2 tsp Grenadine
1 Cup water
Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times.
Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Retrospective pays tribute to Rabindranath Tagore
- 'Masaan' honoured at Cannes, B-Town delighted
- Stamos sad that Olsen twins won't return for 'Fuller House'
- Jana Kramer marries in Nashville
- Vanessa Hudgens suffering from tendinitis
- Bill Paxton wants role in 'Alien 5'
- Regina to romance Vishnu Manchu in his next
- Puneet Issar approached for 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
- Excited that 'Dr Who' is finally in India: Steven Moffat
- Unwell Anushka won't join 'Dil Dhadakne Do' team in Kolkata
- Gear up for World Ethnic Day next month
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' cast Kangana, Madhavan
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- LIVE SCORE: 1st Test, Day 2 - England vs New Zealand
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday