Recipe: Coconut Cupcake
• 40g Desiccated coconut
• 200g All-purpose (plain) flour
• 175g Confectioners (icing) sugar
• 115g Melted butter
• 3 tbsp Ground almonds (or hazelnuts)
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 5 Egg whites
• 12 Raspberries
How to make
Pre-heat oven to 190oC.
Line a 12 cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
In a bowl, mix coconut, flour, sugar, baking powder and almond.
Add melted butter to the above and stir.
Add egg whites and mix well.
Divide the mixture equally among the cake cases.
Top each cake with a raspberry.
Now bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Leave to cool for a few minutes before finally transferring it to a wire rack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?