Recipe: Egg Chowmein
4 Strips egg noodles
6 Spring onions
1 Garlic clove
200 gm Baby corn
1 Cup beans
2 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Soy sauce
Salt to taste
How to make Egg Chow Mein
Keep the noodles in hot water for 5-7 minutes and then drain the water.
Now cook the noodles in salted water.
Leave them to dry.
Beat the eggs and cook them till they get scrambled.
Heat oil and fry onions, beans and then add noodles to it.
Stir fry the contents for 2 minutes.
Now add soy sauce, salt and vinegar and stir fry again for 5 minutes.
Egg Chow Mein is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!