Recipe: Ginger Biscuits
115 gms (4 oz) Butter
200 gms (7 oz) White Sugar
1 tbsp Golden Syrup
225 gms (8 oz) Flour (Maida)
1 tsp Baking Powder
3 tsp Ginger Powder
2 tsp Mixed Spice
½ tsp Baking Soda
How to make
Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F or gas mark 4.
In a large bowl, blend the butter and sugar, add golden syrup and egg to mix them thoroughly.
Add the flour, baking powder, ginger powder, mixed spice and baking soda and mix until well combined.
Roll into small balls and place on lined baking tray allowing room to spread. Do not flatten the balls.
Bake for 15 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?