Recipe: Honey Lemon Chicken
Try out this sweet-n’-sour chicken delicacy!
4 tbsp Cooking Oil
500 gm Chicken (cubed)
2 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Lemon Rind (grated)
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Garlic Paste
1 tsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
Heat the oil in a frying pan on low heat.
Mix well rest of ingredients except coriander leaves by adding chicken last.
Add the mixture to frying pan and cook covered until tender and evenly brown, stirring occasionally.
Transfer into a serving platter and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve as appetizer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Kim Kardashian West done with questions on Taylor Swift feud
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar