Recipe: Iced Tea
Try out this iced tea.Ingredients:
• 1 Cup Fresh Cold Water
• 1/4 tsp Tea Powder
• 2 tsp Sugar
• 1-3 Ice Cubes
• 1 Medium Sized Lemon ( cut into thin slices)Procedure:
• Take fresh cold wate and bring it to a boil.
• Add sugar as soon it begins to boil.
• Add tea powder, cover the lid and steep for 5 to 8 minutes. Allow it to cool.
• Fill serving glasses with ice and pour the tea in them to serve.
• Now garnish it with a thin lemon slice by placing it on the rim of the glass.
First Published: Saturday, December 04, 2010, 09:43