Recipe: Kesar Murg
Bite into this delightful dish!
6 boneless Chicken Pieces
1 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
3 Onions (paste)
1 tbsp Ginger paste
4 tsp Cashew nut paste
½ tsp Saffron (dissolved in a little milk)
1 cup Curd
1 tsp Coriander Powder
2 Bay Leaves
½ tbsp Green Cardamoms
½ tbsp Whole Garlic cloves
¾ cup Cream
½ cup Oil
1 tsp White Pepper
1 tbsp Chilli Powder
Salt as per taste
Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, fry whole garam masala.
Also add onion, ginger and garlic paste. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
Now add coriander powder and cashew paste and fry for 2 more minutes.
Now add chicken, pepper, salt, curd, saffron and chilli powder.
Mix well and lower the flame for 30 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'