Recipe: Kurmura Laddu
This Diwali, delve into this delicacy!
1/2 Cup roasted peanuts
1/2 lb Puffed rice
1/2 lb Jaggery
1/2 Cup dry coconut flakes
Take jaggery and water in a cooking pan. Boil till thick syrup is formed.
To check the consistency, add few drops of the syrup into water. It should solidify immediately.
Now add roasted peanuts, rice, cardamom powder and dry coconut flakes.
Stir the ingredients. Allow the mixture to cool for few minutes.
Smear your palms with little ghee.
Roll out balls from the mixture.
The Kurmura Laddu is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing