1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
½ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
4½ tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Dry Mint Leaves (Pudina)
1 tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic Paste (Lahsun)
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
How to make Mathri
In a large mixing bowl, combine together all the ingredients, except the oil.
Knead the ingredients to make smooth dough by adding some water.
Divide it into small balls and flatten them between your palms with help of oil.
Heat the oil in flat frying pan and drop them into batches.
Fry on medium heat, until it turns into golden colour.
Remove on an absorbing sheet.
Let cool and place in an air tight container.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!