Recipe: Paneer Ka Chilla
Prefect snack recipe!
To be mixed together for the batter
500 gms besan (bengal gram flour)
1 tsp broken whole dry kashmiri red chillies
2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
salt to taste
125 ml water
To be mixed together for the filling
200 gms grated paneer (cottage cheese)
5 gms chopped coriander (dhania)
3 tsp finely chopped green chillies
oil for cooking
Heat a non-stick tava and put 1 tbsp oil on it.
Pour a ladle of batter and spread it evenly around to form a thick circle.
Cook from one side, till slight golden brown in colour.
Place a tbsp of the filling in between and spread it evenly.
Turn over and cook from the other side.
Repeat with the remaining batter and filling to make more chillas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'