Try out this tasty poncha.
Brown sugar- 2 pounds
Milk- 2/3 cup
Take a bowl and mix well brown sugar, milk.
Now add walnuts to it.
Boil it for about twenty minutes, then take off stove and beat.
Now add one-half pound chopped walnuts.
The candy is ready to eat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing