Try out this tasty poncha.
Brown sugar- 2 pounds
Milk- 2/3 cup
Take a bowl and mix well brown sugar, milk.
Now add walnuts to it.
Boil it for about twenty minutes, then take off stove and beat.
Now add one-half pound chopped walnuts.
The candy is ready to eat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sexism is an issue in entertainment industry: Debby Ryan
- Kris Jenner encourages Kendall to date Lewis Hamilton?
- Doubt Zayn and I will get married this summer: Perrie Edwards
- Kris Jenner files legal documents to trademark name 'Momager'
- I felt powerless during son Charlie's meltdown: Martin Sheen
- Paltrow, Chris Martin attend Memorial Day bash together
- Katie Holmes pays tribute to grandfather on Memorial Day
- Cancelled 'Justice League' film gets documentary
- Kapil Sharma celebrates two years of CNWK with ‘ABCD 2’ team
- Playwright, actor Sam Shepard arrested on drunken driving charge
- Vegas police deny probe into B.B. King poison claims
- Mother's day special Recipe: Crepes Du Fromage
- Christmas Special Recipe: Honey glazed chicken ham
- Christmas special recipe: Cappuccino Cheese Cake
- Christmas Special recipe - Chicken and leek pie
- Christmas special recipe: Chicken Scallopini
- Christmas special recipe: Stollen bread
- Recipe: Ginger Bread Hut
- Christmas special recipe: Eggnog
- Christmas special recipe: Plum Cake
- Christmas special recipe: Baked Spinach with cheese
- Recipe: Eggless Fruit Cake
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah