Recipe: Peanut Butter Cups
Try out this yummy recipe.
Creamy peanut butter- 1/2 cup (125 grams)
Unsalted butter- 2 tablespoons (28 grams)
1/8 teaspoon salt
Confectioners (powdered or icing) sugar- 1/2 cup (55 grams)
Line 36 miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
Now, place the peanut butter, unsalted butter, and salt in a bowl and heat the mixture in the microwave for about one minute.
Stir in the confectioners’ sugar.
Melt the chocolates in a pan placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
Next, drop a teaspoon of the melted chocolate into each of the paper lined miniature muffin cups.
Add a scant teaspoon of peanut butter mixture.
Then top with another teaspoon of melted chocolate.
Place it in refrigerator until set.
Store in an airtight container.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta