Rajma and rice make a perfect combination. Check out this yummy recipe.
150 gms Kidney Beans (Rajma)
2 medium sized Onion (Pyaj)
1 large Tomato (Tamatar)
2 Green chilli (Hari mirch)
1 tblsp Ginger-garlic (Adrak-Lasun) Paste
1/2 tspn Garam masala Powder
1 tsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
3/4 tsp Salt (Namak)
Soak the rajma overnight.
Boil in a pressure cooker till tender.
Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.
Cook till brown.
Add the tomatoes, green chillies and cook till pulpy.
Add coriander powder, salt and 2 cups water and boil well.
Add the rajma and cook on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
Add the garam masala powder and cook further for another 15 minutes or till the gravy thickens.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with steamed rice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Farhan Akhtar, Amitabh Bachchan in `Wazir` first look
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- I loved the script of 'Dil Dhadakne Do': Rahul Bose
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her
- Cannes win was beyond dreams: 'Masaan' director Neeraj Ghaywan