4 cups oil for frying
20 ounces canned chicken chunks (shredded and drained)
1/2 cup cabbage (shredded)
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
1 dash hot sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce
20 spring roll wraps
How To Make:
1. Shred onions and carrots in a cheese grater.
2. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
3. Mix the chicken, veggies, and sauces in a bowl.
4. Place the mixture full the centre of spring roll wraps.
5. Dip fingertips in water and moisten edges of wraps, then roll mixture and seal the edges.
6. Deep fry in preheated oil until the rolls turn golden.
7. Place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.