Recipe: Spicy Chicken Spring Rolls
4 cups oil for frying
20 ounces canned chicken chunks (shredded and drained)
1/2 cup cabbage (shredded)
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
1 dash hot sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce
20 spring roll wraps
How To Make:
1. Shred onions and carrots in a cheese grater.
2. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
3. Mix the chicken, veggies, and sauces in a bowl.
4. Place the mixture full the centre of spring roll wraps.
5. Dip fingertips in water and moisten edges of wraps, then roll mixture and seal the edges.
6. Deep fry in preheated oil until the rolls turn golden.
7. Place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Topless` Amy Schumer, Serena Williams grace 2016 Pirelli Calendar
- Esha Gupta hopes to learn comedy from Abhishek, John
- Rajinikanth donates Rs.10 lakh for rain-hit Tamil Nadu
- Happy to take a break from acting, says Sonali Bendre
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan