Recipe: Spicy Pulao
1 cup Basmati rice
1 piece Cinnamon
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 cups Coconut Milk
1 Onion (sliced)
1 Tomato (sliced)
Salt (to taste)
2 tsp Ghee
2 tbsp Oil
How to make Spicy Rice:
Put some oil in a pressure cooker and fry cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and cumin seed.
When cumin seeds start spluttering, add in ginger-garlic paste and cook it well.
Now, add in onion and tomatoes and cook till soft.
Add rice and cook for a few minutes.
Add in coconut milk and season with some salt.
Now add ghee and cover the cooker for 10 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with raita/curd and papad.
(Pic courtesy: www.vegrecipesofindia.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming