20 raw shelled Prawns
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp tiny bits of Lemon Peel
2 tbsp finely chopped Coriander Leaves (hara dhania)
3 to 4 Bread Slices
Together In a bowl mix prawns with half of lemon juice & olive oil, and leave it for an hour.
In another bowl add lemon peel, mayonnaise and remaining lemon juice.
Heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and cook marinated prawn until they curl.
On each side of the bread slices put the mayonnaise.
Put prawns over half of the bread slices and garnish with coriander leaves.
Cover the prawns with the remaining bread slices.
Prawn Sandwich is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing