Recipe:Valentine Tomato Pasta Soup
1 can of Vegetable Classics tomato (basil)soup
1/3 cup vermicelli, finely broken
1/4 cup water
2 slices white bread, toasted
Cheddar-flavor cheese slice, finely put in aerosol can
In a saucepan, mix soup, vermicelli and water.
Cover it and cook over medium heat, till soup boils
Reduce heat to medium-low,and stir occasionally for 6 minutes until vermecelli is cooked well.
With 2 ,1/2- to 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter,carve out the shape from each toasted slice
In individual servings of soup top it with toast hearts.
With aerosol can of cheese spread, write "I" on left side of heart and "U" on right side of heart, to get a perfect blend of this valentine soup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Sridevi's chapter in my book is a love letter: Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Tamasha' continues steady performance at box office
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners