Summer Special Recipe: Lemonade Cookies
We need 1 cup of soft butter
1 cup of sugar
3 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
Additional granulated sugar
Around 180 ml of frozen lemonade concentrate
Start your preparation by heating the oven at 400°F.
After that put the softened butter and sugar in a large bowl, mix it well till it turns thick and creamy.
Add the eggs and beat until you get a foamy mixture ready.
Now, you need to put the flour along with baking soda and half of the lemonade concentrate. Mix it properly.
Put a little bit of mixture, 1½ inch apart, on a baking sheet.
You can now bake it in the preheated oven at 400°F for 10 minutes. It must turn brown in colour.
Lastly, you can brush the remaining lemonade concentrate over cookies and place granulated sugaron top of it for taste.
Your summer special `lemonade cookies` are ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!