`50 Shades` film bosses deny fan pressure leading to Hunnam replacement
London: Fifty Shades of Grey producer has denied rumours of fan pressure which led them to replace Charlie Hunnam with Jamie Dornan.
Michael DeLuca has insisted that it had been the schedule of Hunnam`s TV show `Sons Of Anarchy`, rather than his popularity with Christian Grey fans that made him exit the project, Metro.co.uk reported.
DeLuca said that to free from ` Sons of Anarchy ` in time to show up on the set of their movie, the physical transformation and the psychological transformation from Jax to Christian Grey was more than the 33-year-old actor could accomplish in the time that the film bosses had.
The producer added that everyone wanted it to work out, including Hunnam, and to his credit, he came to us and said that he didn`t think he would be able to get to the sets in time and wouldn`t want to do a bad job.
DeLuca added that Hunnam had been "awesome" in his audition with Dakota Johnson, who will play Anastasia Steele, and said that they were not making a movie based on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!