`Batman v Superman` to have more than one villain
Los Angeles: The upcoming `Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice` movie will reportedly have more than one villain.
The film, which has generated buzz for reunting Superman and Batman, has `The Social Network` star Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex Luthor but at least three other villains may get included in the `Man of Steel` sequel, reportedly.
The possible secondary villains could be serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp`s PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain.
The site, however, has shot down rumors which suggested Metallo and The Joker would be in the upcoming superhero film.
`Dawn of Justice` is slated to release in the US on May 6, 2016. Zack Snyder is back as a director while Henry Cavill reprises his role as Superman and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, while Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch