`Captain America` star Chris Evans on six-film Marvel contract
London: Actor Chris Evans has revealed that he is contracted with Marvel Studios for six films.
The ‘Captain America’ and ‘Avengers’ star is in line to appear in another two movies following those currently announced.
"We got six, which was good because initially it was nine," Evans said.
"I was like, `I can`t do nine`. But even six - you can do six over ten years. It is a big commitment," he added.
Evans will next appear as Steve Rogers/Captain America in ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ and ‘Avengers 2’.
"Marvel Studios are not going to do bad movies. I love being the character, I love being a part of the team, and it is the best. If you have to be under a six-picture contract, you can`t find a better one."
He can currently be seen in ‘The Iceman’ and will star in the upcoming ‘Snow piercer’.
‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ will debut on April 4, 2014, followed by "Avengers 2" on May 1, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!