`The Fifth Estate` to close Mumbai Film Fest
Mumbai: Dramatic thriller `The Fifth Estate`, based on Wikileaks, will be the closing film at the 15th Mumbai Film Festival organised by the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI).
Directed by Bill Condon, it has been co-produced by DreamWorks and Participant Media and opened the Toronto International Film Festival 2013. It stars Benedict Cumberbatch as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
The movie is based on real events that reveal the deceptions and corruption of power that turned an upstart Internet company WikiLeaks into the 21st century`s most fiercely debated organisation.
The Mumbai Film Festival will be held Oct 17 to Oct 24 and will feature a line up of over 200 movies from 65 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming