`The Great Gatsby` audition craziest: Carey Mulligan
Los Angeles: British actress Carey Mulligan says her audition for `The Great Gatsby` was her "craziest" ever.
The 28-year-old-plays Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrman`s adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald`s classic tale, and she says it was an intense process trying to land the role, reports contactmusic.com.
"It was the craziest audition I`ve ever done. Usually you walk into an audition and there`s a camera and a person and that`s essentially it.
"I walked into a room and there was a 3D camera, which was huge, another camera, and two photographers. So it was like walking into a crazy photo shoot,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic