`The Great Gatsby` audition craziest: Carey Mulligan
Los Angeles: British actress Carey Mulligan says her audition for `The Great Gatsby` was her "craziest" ever.
The 28-year-old-plays Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrman`s adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald`s classic tale, and she says it was an intense process trying to land the role, reports contactmusic.com.
"It was the craziest audition I`ve ever done. Usually you walk into an audition and there`s a camera and a person and that`s essentially it.
"I walked into a room and there was a 3D camera, which was huge, another camera, and two photographers. So it was like walking into a crazy photo shoot,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look