Alec Baldwin to star in Howard Hughes movie
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin has joined Warren Beatty`s untitled Howard Hughes project.
Baldwin, 56, will portray Bob Maheu, who was Hughes` lawyer, reported Deadline.
The film will tell the love story between Hughes` assistant (Alden Ehrenreich) and his young lover (Lily Collins).
Beatty is set to direct, produce and star as Hughes. The project already cast Martin Sheen, Annette Bening and Matthew Broderick.
Back in February, Baldwin announced in his New York magazine essay that he was retiring from the public life after being portrayed as a "homophobic bigot" by the media.
The former `30 Rock` actor made headlines when it was claimed he used an anti-gay slur against a journalist last year.
His his MSNBC show was suspended for two weeks as a result.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Kim Kardashian West done with questions on Taylor Swift feud
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar