Arnold Schwarzenegger excited about `Conan` movie
London: Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger is delighted to be making `The Legend of Conan` after waiting so long to reprise the character.
The 66-year-old actor is happy to finally have a new installment of the series - in which he previously starred in 1982 and 1984, reportedly.
"They said `Do you want to play Conan? I thought `Oh it will be great to be back` because it`s all of the original characters.
"I`ve tried to do more Conan movies in the past, but the people who have owned the rights I didn`t want to do Conan movies with, if they weren`t on the level of big movies, you know it needed the budget behind it, the director behind it, then it can be a proper movie," Schwarzenegger said.
Meanwhile, the actor said he felt honoured to be offered the chance to return as the destructive cyborg in `Terminator 5` next year despite critics who are concerned his age could jeopardise the continuity of the story.
"So the `Terminator` movie came to me, and I felt very honoured and because there are people who they could have got to do it but they decided to cast me back in the film," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!