Change in script to accommodate grown up Rubina?
Mumbai: Sir Anthony Hopkin, who roped in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ fame child artist Rubina Ali Qureshi for his next, may have to change the script to accommodate a grown up Rubina.
"One month back I received an e-mail from Martin Pennell and he said they will start rolling after December. But now since Rubina is grown up, they have to change the script for her," Dinesh Dubey, Rubina`s manager, told IANS.
Rubina turned 13 in January this year.
"It`s a very high budget film and Rubina is playing a very prominent role in the film. So they are working on the script right now. We are waiting for their call. Once they give us a call, we will get a clear picture about the film," added Dubey.
Hopkin`s film is titled ‘Lord Owen`s Lady’ and Martin Pennell will direct it. This is Rubina`s second international project.
The film is a love story between a Welsh nobleman and a naively romantic Indian woman. To be shot in India, Britain and Wales, Rubina`s co-stars in the movie will be Rohini Hattangadi and ‘Slumdog Millionair’ child artists - Azharuddin Mohammed Ismail and Ayush Mahesh Khedekar.
Rubina played the child role of character Latika in the Oscar-winning film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!