Change in script to accommodate grown up Rubina?
Mumbai: Sir Anthony Hopkin, who roped in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ fame child artist Rubina Ali Qureshi for his next, may have to change the script to accommodate a grown up Rubina.
"One month back I received an e-mail from Martin Pennell and he said they will start rolling after December. But now since Rubina is grown up, they have to change the script for her," Dinesh Dubey, Rubina`s manager, told IANS.
Rubina turned 13 in January this year.
"It`s a very high budget film and Rubina is playing a very prominent role in the film. So they are working on the script right now. We are waiting for their call. Once they give us a call, we will get a clear picture about the film," added Dubey.
Hopkin`s film is titled ‘Lord Owen`s Lady’ and Martin Pennell will direct it. This is Rubina`s second international project.
The film is a love story between a Welsh nobleman and a naively romantic Indian woman. To be shot in India, Britain and Wales, Rubina`s co-stars in the movie will be Rohini Hattangadi and ‘Slumdog Millionair’ child artists - Azharuddin Mohammed Ismail and Ayush Mahesh Khedekar.
Rubina played the child role of character Latika in the Oscar-winning film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching case
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer